My Love Bubble

I have been in a complete love bubble the last few weeks. Recently, the one that got away came back into my life (6 years later). It's entirely too long of a story for a single blog entry, it's better suited for a series of books, but what I can tell you is my most excellent knight in shining armour is moving 1700 miles to be with me. That's right, folks, the man is moving from one coast of North America to the other. He comes home to me next Friday, so in the meanwhile, I will be completely rearranging furniture in my house, and while I'm busy upside-downing my sanctuary I thought I'd transcribe (for your reading pleasure) a chat conversation we had the other night.

I never in a million years thought I would find love. I'll be 27 this year, and I'd resigned myself to a lifetime of spinsterhood. Be Love, my cherished and beautiful Mraz Women. My advice to you is to continue being love. When you love yourself and are open to love from someone else, it will happen for you, too. It will happen. And. When. It. Happens. You. Will. Have. No. Doubts. About. True. True. True. Love.


This is the forever kind. My forever.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

KF: You want to kiss me.
And marry me and make babies.

Me: lol
I think you want to do those things to me
You want me to have your babies
And me your housewife
:P

KF: you’re a good one :)

Me: like you’re picking our a breeding companion

KF: lol
Not so much.. just an added bonus to my soulmate

Me: I’m a good egg lol
I thought you didn’t believe in soul mates????

KF: eh I may have fibbed a little before

Me: why would you lie about that?

KF: I said before that i didn’t believe there was just 1

Me: I remember what you said
So what part did you lie about?

KF: not rly lied, but I def believe you are mine

Me: so does that mean you’ve changed your views on the subject? ;)

KF: I do think there’s just 1 person out there who will make you truly happy, more than anyone else ever could
Perhaps

Me: you just made me blush
And smile
And you made my heart pound a little

KF: :)
That’s a good thing
<3>
Me: So you think I’m your soul mate?
You, sir, just made my day

KF: yes I do
:)

Me: I don’t know what to say except I’m laying here smiling
And I love you, more than I knew was ever possible
And you made me cry

KF: I love you
Why are you crying?

Me: because I’m happy
Because it’s hard to believe you feel that way about me
And I wouldn’t trade you for anything, not even a non-hippy, clean shaven, meat eating, short fingernailed Jason Mraz

KF: haha
Wow.. that’s pretty up there


5 comments:

Suzie said...

Aww thats cute. Nice to know you found the one (:
I love the ''And I wouldn’t trade you for anything, not even a non-hippy, clean shaven, meat eating, short fingernailed Jason Mraz'' haha. Loved the post so thanks for posting it (:

Unknown said...

Hahaha I wonder if I should post my dialogue here...the one that you thought was adorable. ;)

Unknown said...

BTW...LOVE IS IN THE AAAAAIR!

Unknown said...

PS: This is interesting coz my soulmate's name is Jason, and I too had to tell him that I choose him over our favorite guy in the hat. :P I must post my swoon-entry soon!

brandie said...

Lol I won the life lottery <3 jam post yours it was cute :)

Post a Comment