These Shoes Are Made For Walking

Went to the shoe store yesterday. Me, my favourite cap and my kid. She had been given directives from her dad about the shoes. Heel, the shoes I going to bring home had to have heels. I’m more of a sneaker (?) shoe girl then a high heel girl. Anyway, maybe I should start with telling you girls my English isn’t the best. But I hope it will continue to develop in the right direction. Actually maybe I should probably start with telling you girls who I am, but I have no idea were to begin that story so… I’m just keep mumbling about the shoes.

When I entered the store there are these high heel shoes dazzled me. There are all kinds of colours. Red, pink, fake snake skin, diamonds, purple. Confused by all I kind of give up before I even started and moved my self down to the sneakers department and fell in love right away, of course :)

Exited I held then up in front of my kid “How about these??” “Heels, mom, heels. You see any heels?!? All flat, flat as a pancake!” And the shoe goes right back to shelf :( And then she made me try all kind of shoes and no one blow my mind away so we moved forward in our agenda and started to try out shoes for her.


And down there among the children’s shoes they hade at black shoe, with a low heel, they were perfect. And the foot slide inside. So comfortable. And then I turned them over. There was this picture of a girl with her hand in front of her mouth like she is toss a kiss away. Then there is the word, Love beside her. It’s like the universe has spoken to me, these shoes are made for walking. These shoes are made for me. Cause if you gonna walk around being love, what’s better then walking around with your feet’s in love?





2 comments:

Unknown said...

The shoes look really cute!

I hope you keep posting. :)

Jam

Miss Moseika said...

Thank you Jam

Post a Comment