CREEPER WEBSITE.. sry

So, for some reason, i enabled this website called formspring to my blogger account, and apparently, everytime i answered a question, it would post a blog on here. So, sorry if you've been looking on the posts and thinking "WTF??" Don't worry, i'm disabling it so that creepiness won't occur anymore.


Ya know, i used to vow to never get a twitter, and the sole reason i got one, is to keep in contact with you beautiful girls, and stay updated with Mr. A-Z?

Yeah, so if you haven't already, follow me on there. (:
and send me a tweet sometime and i'll follow you too.

http://www.twitter.com/spaz_mraz

or, if you want, add me on facebook.

i have a lot of you on one or the other already.

mrazbabe@yahoo.com

Love you guys. (:
<3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha I was actually wondering about that. :P

ChristinaMarie(: said...

sowwy. i looked and saw that it had posted blogs and was like "uhmm.. no?"
dumb website. :P

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, thanks for clearing that up.
I saw that yesterday and literally thought to myself, "Wtf?" You read my mind. I thought, "Hmmm...is this some secret code message to us?" I couldn't figure it out! Woah, was I in over my head.
:P

Post a Comment