Wow, today's the day.

I've been thinking about this day, in the back of my head, it's always been there, for weeks now.
And how did I celebrate it?
By watching Donnie Darko in my room in the darkness until 3 in the morning with my cousin Preston.
But after Preston went to sleep, i got to thinking...
Ohmygod. Today is the day. Finally.
Then, i saw that picture, and smiled. And gave mental kudos to Jam for that.
And then i got on here, and read Dahlia's post.
That is the exact same way i feel. When people ask what is so great about him, for me to be obsessing over him for 7, almost 8 years, I am simply dumbfounded.
Speechless, there is no word in any language, far or wide, that can describe my feeling for him.
The list gets longer, everyday.
The Reasons Why I love Jason Mraz So Much.
by Christina Dickerson.
lmfao.justkidding.
But for real.
I read his blog, about Ghana. And literally wanted to cry tears of joy.
He is the most selfless man on this Earth.
He is the one thing that gives me hope in this world.
When all else fails, and I feel like there is no good in this world, Jason always somehow pulls through.
He's my Ray of Sunshine, when the sky is full of rain clouds.
^^cheesy, i know.
Well all you Mrazgirls, here we are.

Happy 33rd Jason Thomas Mraz. We love you.
Truly, we do. ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to THAT, my fellow Mraz sista! Yah, I think we've all gotten the question pretty often, "Why do you like him so much?" I stare at them, like, "You seriously want me to answer that, cuz we'll be here for awhile. Hope you're not busy for the rest of the week while I list all the reasons why he's loved by so many." That's what runs through my mind every time I hear those words. For real. He's such a special human being and I think I can speak for all of us when I say how immensely grateful we are for him and his activism, making the world a better place for everyone. We need more people like him in this world. Seriously. Happy birthday, Jason! You deserve everything positive that comes your way! <3

ChristinaMarie(: said...

ohmylord. like for real. i know you girls understand. <3

Post a Comment