I've been in a funk lately

Waking up at 2 in the afternoon, eating less than one meal a day, going to sleep at 4 or 5. I just haven't felt myself lately.
Maybe it's because of the fact that it's summertime. Maybe because of the fact that i haven't been listening to Mraz as much.
I need inspiration.
I need something to do.
I need a job.
I was supposed to go up to Starbucks today to turn in an application, but instead, we're miles away, at my Grandpa's. I hope that window of opportunity isn't gone tomorrow. Shittt.
But yes, I need something to do.
I've been feeling sooo depressed lately, i haven't been writing, i haven't been singing, and I take about 6 sleeping pills at night, just so i know i'll go to sleep.
Sorry that i'm bitching.
Hopefully you guys won't hate me too much.


Any advice?

2 comments:

marissa811 said...

I'm glad you posted this, you just described exactly how I've been feeling the last few weeks. If you wanna talk you know where to find me:)

ChristinaMarie(: said...

mk love. <3
thanks for that.
glad i'm not the only one feeling like this.
but it sucks that you are too.
maybe i'll feel better. idk. :/

Post a Comment