after some time away...

Its been a while since I've been trying to write an entry. Normally we tend to write extreme emotions, such as sad things or really happy events.. And its funny because a month ago was my birthay, so I guess Im supposed to have an extreme emotion that day.
What I'm trying to say is that every single day has been amazing, enjoying the ups and downs of life...
In a quick summary, i was able to see my brother (who I really missed) I went on vacations with my family, two lovely weeks: Four days of shopping spree, followed by one week of laying down next to the pool, playing in the beach, resulting with a terrible sunburn.. Coming back from vacations daddy went straight to the hospital, seems that something he ate caused him a weird 'bacteria cocktail' in his stomach leading to an all-inclusive one week stay at the hospital. He's finally home, and he seems better :) but he's gotten more paranoid than ever with stuff he eats!
I've been quite distant from my social life, but i think i needed it, a time for me.

During my shopping spree I bought JM Live at the Eagles Ballroom, & my bf gave me Curbside Prophet and Mr. AZ for my bday so now i finally own em all, im still missing a couple dvds and live records, but as for now ive got the three from studio and two live :D also i finally recieved my a thousand things photobook.. :D

Spending time with my family always gets me to think a lot, and also being on vacations with not much on my mind really gets my mind going, I guess I should read a little more, but I haven't been able to concentrate very good.
As always, and im sure most people do i love laying on my back on my wonderful bed and listening to really loud music, its amazing :D
So being able to think and to analyze what's being going on, added to some of the wonderful JM lyrics, I've been opening my mind into thinking different than how i normally do, its fun.. u girls should try it sometime! :D


But i guess that the highlight of my vacations is my new daughter, damn i love that girl! She's the sweetest! She'es got gorgeous eyes, and lovely black hair. I love the little cute sounds she makes, and I love how she moves, with no concern at all....
Here i leave a pic of me and my baby 'Mafalda'




Thanks for reading, THANK YOU for posting.
Keep it coming girls, u can always cheer me up!
Be Love!
Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment