Wow girls, i am so incredibly happy

Right now, blogging from my best friend's house,
i had suuuuucchhh an amazing night.
My best friend Emily and i hosted a movie night, and it was incredible.
We only invited two people (besides ourselves) because it was a more intimate occasion.(:
My best friend got this guy she used to like to come, and i invited my other best friend (who happens to be a guy, that also happens to be the guy i'm helplessly in love with).
We watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and the entire time, James and i cuddled, and we held hands.
And when we got a moment alone, he would sneak me a kiss.
It was sooooo amazing. <3
I hate that all we can do is be that way, and just be best friends.
One day, i promise girls,i will find a way to make him mine again.

He was mine, and i was lost him.
Ever since that day, i spend every moment regretting.
Maybe one day, we'll both be on the same maturity level, and
then
that one day
He'll be mine.


I love you girls.
And i am happy for each one of you who has found a missing part of your soul in someone else.
I have,
but he hasn't realized it yet.

On this note,
i leave you.
with a sigh.
<3
Regretfully,
ChristinaMarie(no smiley face)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"I hate that all we can do is be that way, and just be best friends."

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?

Unknown said...

I checked Facebook.


HE IS CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! :)

I do hope you celebrate the whole world and make him yours (again) soon! :)

ChristinaMarie(: said...

Because, he doesn't know what he wants right now, and he is deathly afraid of commitment.
After college, maybe he'll be ready to settle down. (that's what i'm hoping anyways).
I do too. (:
Thank you big sister.
<3
Nice play on words there, Gal. (;

Post a Comment