SunshineSasha's New Smile Tracks

Hey ladies!

It's been so long that I post here, but I had to share the smile tracks I am currently obsessing over at the moment. Her name is Zee Avi. And God, her voice is so pure, so beautiful and sweet. After being featured on the main page of YouTube, she was discovered by Brushfire Records, which is partly owned by Jack Johnson! And that's her story. She has a CD out, which I'm getting soon as I get my hands on an iTunes giftcard! Haha! :) I discovered her through the company, "Life Is Good." They posted a link to some free music downloads and Zee Avi's "Just You And Me" was there, and I instantly fell in love with it.

Here are some of her songs...oh, and I read somewhere in one of the comments that the reason she doesn't show her face in the videos is because she wants you to not focus on her appearance (although she IS pretty!), rather on the meaning of the music...the lyrics.

In joy,
Sasha





The last two are the same song...but it's the first song I heard from her, and easily, my favorite. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment