Hello mrazwomen!

Well... as Vivi introduced herself! I guess I should do the same :D

My name is Ana Diegues, I'm not from RIO (damn, wish I were) haha! Actually, I'm from a small town down south... in Brasil! It's a nice place to live!

Well, I must say that I'm a Mraz lover since I was in High School, Has been 4years now! OMG... what a lovely thing *.*

So here it goes the song wich made me fall in love with this man! This song made me really want to know more about Mraz, and guess what, Now I'm totally addicted! hahaha


I'm so grateful for being part of this community,
~Love,
Ana Diegues.

2 comments:

4Dawn365 said...

Hi Ana - I see you post on J's blog every once in a while, I love the pic on the beach. I am new to this community as well - it's great that there are all these Mraz fan's and Jam's getting us all together ☺ Yay !

Unknown said...

Wow, I love 1000 Things too, especially the Live at Eagles Ballroom version. :)

I am only too happy and honored to be the gatherer of all MrazWomen. I really hope our community will grow. Imagine having friends from all over... <3

Post a Comment