A funny story.

A few days ago, I was relaxing at home when one of my best friends, Tessa, texted me. She was freaking out, saying, "OH MY GOD, TJ, OH MY GOD I FOUND YOU A HUSBAND." She's always a little crazy like that, so I always just play along :)
"I'm at this swim meet out of town, and I was on the blocks right as they were about to start the race and I heard this guy singing Jason Mraz behind me. But he wasn't just singing Jason Mraz. HE WAS SINGING THE ASS-CRACK ZIPPER SONG!"
(In Tessa language, the "Ass-crack zipper song" is Older Lover Undercover, bahaha.) That's one of my Mraz favorites to just sing-a-long to when I'm bored, and I always play it while I'm driving, so she knew it pretty well too.
She seriously stalked this guy at this swim-meet for two days because she was so sure that he and I were meant to be, haha. Though, she failed at relaying my phone number to him, bahaha.

It's pretty awesome to have friends like that :)

1 comments:

Ana Diegues said...

hahaha... WOW! Crazy.. te "Ass-cracker ziper song" is awesome.. Just love it!

Best luck, next time! (i need to find a man like this) ahuahuh -- but it's not easy, in Brazil the best I could find was a man singing I'm Yours in a "country" version ;/ Not that good! uahuahha

Post a Comment