Thinking.

Good afternoon/morning/evening/night ladies.
I'm sitting at a local coffeeshop in my town, currently. It's pretty dead for a Sunday afternoon right now. A cartoonist is sitting in front of me, sketching, and two girls are next to me, eating Otter Pops and writing in notebooks. I came here alone, this cafe is kind of my safe place outside of home. I don't really know what's on my mind right now. I'm kind of in this melancholy, contemplative state, where I just sit and think about everything and nothing all at once.
It's kind of funny how relaxed I am, considering how I just majorly dented my car, and I know that I eventually have to go home and face the wrath that is my father (if he ever finds out, of course, bahahaha).
Anyways, I've currently been obsessed with the movie (500) Days of Summer, and this certain song from the soundtrack had been on repeat in my mind.


Enjoy, ladies.
Keep the group emails 'a-coming, I'm really enjoying talking to you all!
:)

TJ

1 comments:

Lisey said...

Love that song. Love that movie :D

Post a Comment