Cause, i'm drinking all the tears that you cry..

There are several Mraz songs i listen to when I'm crying, but this one must be on the top four.

1. Details In The Fabric.

2. You Make Me High.

3. Sunshine Song.

4. Stranger in the Sky.

There are days where I feel like my complete world has been turned upside down.
I feel like nothing matters, and that is when I hit the rock bottom.
Then, when no one else is there for me,
he comes to my rescue.

These two songs (the first two) are the ones where i feel like Jason is speaking to me personally.

"Hang on, help is on the way. Stay strong, i'm doing everything."

So, in a way, he is my personal savior.
(:
And you girls are my angels.

I'm going to try and be happy.
Not for anyone else, not for any reason, but just for myself.

I'm so tired of being unhappy.
Screw needing a boy to make me happy, that's just false happiness.
I'm going to be happy for me.
And i encourage all of you to do the same.

And you know, that if any of you need me, i am here for you.
WE all are.

Be love girls,
and love will become you.

love,
ChristinaMarie(:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

superdupertighthuuuuug!

ChristinaMarie(: said...

<333333 love you Jam!

Viviane Luz said...

A long time ago someone quoted something I'll never forget: "So, raise your garden and decorate your soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers."

I guess sometimes we really have to calm down, deep breath and do our best to be responsible for our own happiness. I really know how hard it is, but we've got to STAY STRONG.

Stay strong.
Stay strong.
[I always think he is saying this to me!]

Lots of <3, girls!
V.

Post a Comment