Jam's Smile Track of the Moment V

I love Florence Welch. Her songs are magic. Her performances are intoxicating. Lately, I have been listening a lot to her songs (on repeat, too!)

For this post, I would like to share the song Cosmic Love. Some would say this is a sad song, but it isn't for me. This is actually my and my boyfriend Jason's theme song. :)  It was one of the first songs I told him I liked which he liked back during our get-to-know-and-fall-madly-in-love phase.

This particular performance, to me, is beautiful because of the harps.



...but Jason says he doesn't like it as much as the original. To him, this lacked a certain depth and feeling, whereas with the original, he got goosebumps.



My favorite lines:

"A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes
I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind"

and

"The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out"

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Miss Moseika said...

Amazing voice! I like a lot :)

Post a Comment