Jam's Smile Track(s) of the Moment VI

Hello everyone! Today I turned 26 (yikes) and although times are tough and stressful things are happening to me and around me left and right, I promised myself (and someone I love) that I will not let anything or anyone take away my awesomeness.

So here, allow me to share with you a couple of songs that make (and made) me happy today. ♥









And for a wonderful, goosebump-inducing finale...



Thank you for inspiring me on a daily basis. I really thought this year's birthday would suck, but I remembered that I have received probably one of the best birthday gifts ever this year.

You guys. ♥

3 comments:

Moseika said...

Thank YOU for creating this community! And happy birthday :)

Unknown said...

Thanks. <3

Patty Zc said...

I was out for sometime...
i just read this..

i hope u had an amazing birthay, thank u for bringing us together, u've got a wave, a positivity that inspires...
thank you, keep smiling!

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS! :**

Post a Comment