it happens..

Since I met JM I changed, he truly changed me, and seeing him change over the years allows me to realize how big and important is our self development, and how amazing is to be able to change, to accept ourselves and enjoy the ride!
A while ago I gave up on love, even though my parents look like newly weds and they've been together since they were 13 yrs old... I just thought there must be some people that aren't meant for that kind of love story. Then Mr. AZ happened, and a whole new way of thinking and instead of giving up I gave in... I accepted myself and everyone around me, and I appreciated and enjoyed every little thing. And then it happened, when I least expected: I met HIM. I met a guy, no.. I met THE guy... I couldn't possibly ask for anything else in a guy, he's just so perfect, I can be myself truly and entirely I can feel myself, I don't have to pretend anything. I have the most fun I had in years, I smile all day long, I’m almost afraid of being pinched an woken up in any moment.
So I think that one of the most important things I have learned about life is to be myself in each and every way that I desire to be.
I would also like to thank Jam for this space, for letting me know such amazing girls, ‘cause at first we were united by Jason, and a passion, but now I think we’re united because we’re alike, we’re very similar to each other, and yet so different and so unique that its just wonderful. Thank you Jam, thank you girls.
I truly hope to meet you in person someday; I promise myself I’ll hug u all…
Be Love.

2 comments:

brandie said...

YAY! Love always gets ya when you're not looking. I posted a very similar entry in June :)

ChristinaMarie(: said...

We will hug one day. :)
all of us shall meet. :D

Post a Comment