Let's face it ladies...

He's bound to make babies with her. :P  Sigh.

Quite honestly, this is how I feel in relationship these days. Even more disgustingly, the word “creationship” comes to mind when referring to what my partner and I have – both of us in full-on dream/manifesting mode – that which is both the cause of our reunion and the cleverness of our daily progress.

What I've come to see is how life is just a kaleidoscope, light bouncing off of light - people being mirrors for everyone else’s light. I’m starting to realize our God and Goddess power by allowing our two dreams to merging as one. I suppose the deeper we go in this creation game we’ll end up with a baby. Is there anything more creative than that?



from here

6 comments:

Ana Diegues said...

I'M NOT READY! (just sayin')

Unknown said...

I know huh? Haha hard to let go... :P

Ana Diegues said...

I will be just fine.. hahaha

brandie said...

yay for them! i wish them both the same happiness i wish for in my life. 2 people coming together to find happiness gives me hope that i will find the same happiness in my life.

as much as i wish it were me, (haha as i'm sure we all do), i'm happy to see him happy.

be love and let love in

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for them, it's sickening love. I can't imagine him being with anyone else, they're too perfect.

They had better get married and have perfect children.

& no J, there isn't anything more creative<3

marissa811 said...

as happy as i am that jason has 'found love' im gonna need therapy if he has a baby. im just not ready for that....nope, still not ready.

Post a Comment