Wow, it's been awhile

Since i posted a blog.
I've been out at my Grandma's house for the past week or so, just happy to get away from my parents for awhile.
As a select few of you know, I had a slight breakdown this week.
Everything lately has been making me blow up.
I've been a wreck.
One minute crying, the next calm, then i'll have this uncontrolable rage, and throw a fit.
I've been really depressed for awhile, and most of it has been because i've been heartbroken.
I came to the realization two days ago, that i can't be like this anymore, and that i need to change.
This is hurting the people that care about me the most, and i have no excuse to put them through this, just because my heart is aching.

So, i vow to go on a mission to start focusing on the things that matter the most, and focus on my happiness.

And, i would like to thank Marissa for being there for me, and thank Jam for helping me meet all of these wonderful girls.

I'm friends with most of you on Facebook, and follow most of you on Twitter.
But to all the new girls who just joined, Welcome!!
Ana, Dawn, Viviane, etc.
You will soon realize that we are a family, and we are always here for each other.
However you are feeling, blog your hearts out!!!!

Also, i want to write an apology.

Dear Jason,
I am sorry that I haven't been listening to you at all lately.
I don't know if it's because i have been so depressed, or if i am depressed because i am not listening to Jason.
Or maybe it's just worsening it.
But i am trying to get my life back in order, and you are still the most major part of me.
I love you.

In fact, i love you all.
Sorry this is so long.
Bye,
Love,
ChristinaMarie(:

6 comments:

brandie said...

Try something different. Focusing on what's important in your life is great, but you also need to break you routines. Break them. All of them. Change it all up. Find new adventures. Find new loves. Find new passions. Rediscover what it is that makes you you, and once you let go of the past new things will open up for you.

Heartbreak sucks, but it reminds us to be grateful and thankful for all the good things in our lives. It's those experiences that teaches us what real love is and why it is so sacred.

"It takes a loss before you found it" - JM

Unknown said...

Sometimes, we need to be broken so we can get the strength to pick up pieces of ourselves and put them back together again.

I know how you feel about everything (and everyone) making you blow up. I've been there....quite recently, even. I don't know if any of you were able to read it besides Sasha, but the last time I wrote a longish ranting entry, I was pretty much in the same predicament as you.

One of the quickest ways to get out of a funk is to remember that life is too short to spend it depressed and sad over something fleeting. Heartbreak is only as strong as the amount of power you give it over you. So is anger, sadness, hurt, doubt, and all its other pals. It is YOU who fuels all these things and it is you who allows these things to hold you and take control of your life.

Remember that you will always have people you can talk to about these things. Sometimes having people (like us) who are far away from you...sometimes we can provide the better kind of comfort by being outside looking in.

I see you as completely new and all I see is your beauty. THIS is something you already know yourself, but maybe you have forgotten because of all the things happening in your life.

I love you...all of you! You are like family to me, and I do not exaggerate. Everyday, I thank the stars for giving me the brilliant idea of creating this blog and this community, giving all of us the chance to connect with like-minded women all over the world.

In any case, you can always email me so I can be here for in a more meaningful way, you even if we are not online at the same time. I love reading and writing long emails!

<3
Jam

ChristinaMarie(: said...

Thanks Jam.
Then,after i posted this blog, my grandma started talking to me about my SATS/ACTS, and how i need to take them, and just everything is so stressful.
I don't know.
I just need to get everything back on track.
thanks big sis!
I never check my email, but always message me on facebook.
I check that all the time.
Thanks for everything you guys. <333

marissa811 said...

Always here for you love<3

ChristinaMarie(: said...

I know babygirl! <333
Ditto, you know i am too.
Hey, we should talk!

Ana Diegues said...

Girl... "SHAKE IT AND TAKE CONTROL!! Find for yourself all the strenght you have inside, still rising!"


Thanks for the welcoming reception! Yes we all, are kind of a family! Loving unconditionally and without expectation, respecting each other and sharing the same passion for this great man!

Wish you get better! You can count on me!
~Peace
Ana Diegues

Post a Comment