Hello ladies!

All these introductions going on :-)
My name is Dawn from Georgia south of Atlanta, been here 11 years, before that grew up in Massachusetts. I am 30+ ( that's all I'm saying abt age ha ha ) and I am new to blogging, only started so I could post on J's blog and It's been fun finding out there are so many Mraz fan's. He is amazing and when I want to talk about him and what he's doing, I feel like friends and fam would think I've lost it. I mentioned it was his birthday in the car w/ my mother the other day and she gave me a weird look so I am escstatic to be able to gush about him on here with you guys! Yeah !
I first heard him about 3 years ago I think, I was peeking at Gavin Degraw songs on itunes and they give suggestions on the right side of stuff people liked who also liked Gavin and Jason's music was there so I always bee line for anything acoustic/live sound to it so I got the "Live at Java Joe's" album and loved it of course and then got everything else:)
Favorites vary depending on the day - Plane/ Galaxy/ Dynamo/If it kills me/ Live High/Coyote's/ Human etc etc I love them all, most nights I play the "Schuba's medly" it's 34 minutes and you can really feel him pouring his heart out in each note. mmm mmm mmmm love it.
I saw allyoldsoul post that his 2nd Brasil video was up on Youtube yesterday- He looks cute as ever. I am syked for him that he is back with Tristan- hope it works out- she has a great voice I was checking out some of her stuff on youtube "Hello" which I think is abt him and "Just a little bit" are just two songs if you wanted to take a peek.
Here is the addy for Brasil Video.



Thanks Jam for this Mraz adoring space you've got here for all of us - Love it ! ~D
Have a Great Weekend Everyone - Excited to get to know you all !

4 comments:

Ana Diegues said...

It makes me think that --> "You need to Improve you pelving opening" hahahaha That's what my Yoga teacher always says..haha Mraz needs too! BUT someday I'll reach Suzuki's Ninja Level! hahahaha

Haha.. my favorite songs also vary depending on the day! Guess that's cause I love all his songs... ALL of them... so my shuffle is always on, cause I can't even choose the songs I wanna hear! hahahaha


~Love Dawn, be welcomed...
Mrazwomen Ana Diegues.

Ana Diegues said...

Actually... Tristan's song "Madly" was the one written to Mraz! hahaha

I Guess she changed her mind, right?! uahuauha

Suzie said...

Welcome (:
Yeah so true about the songs.
I love that video, saw it yesterday.
"Don't hit the Swedish guy"
;)
Suzie x

Viviane Luz said...

Welcome, babe! <3


And it still breaks my heart watching Jason here around Rio de Janeiro, and that son-of-a-pitch didn't even give me a call in order to hang around a little bit. #daydreaming #LOL


XXXX
<3
V.

Post a Comment