Are You Addicted to Mraz?

Find out if you are addicted to Jason Mraz!


1) Do you listen to Jason Mraz at least 5times every day?

2) When you're not eating, sleeping or working are you listening to Jason Mraz?

3) When someone talks about music is the first person that comes to your mind JASON MRAZ?

4) Do you tell the same thing about Mraz' life to at least two different people?

5) Do you Tweet videos of Mraz hoping that your friends and followers listen to it and fall in love with it?

6) Do you dream of Mraz or his musics?

7) Do you have Mraz on twitter, facebook, myspace, blogs and all?

8) Is Jason the owner of an Avocado Farm?

9) Do you know who is Billy Galewood?

10) Do you have all his discography in your computer?

11) Jason's official website is on you favorites?

12) Do You have a folder with Pictures of Mraz in your computer?

If you answered YES to at least 2 questions! You are Addicted to MRAZ.

If you answered YES to ALL of them, you need medical help or from the organization "Not Anonymus Mraz Addicted"!

haha


~Love,

Mrazwomen Ana Diegues.


11 comments:

Ana Diegues said...

I'm addicted and in the need for medical help! uhauhauha

Anonymous said...

Me neither..haha xD

Anonymous said...

...So when's the next Not Anonymus Mraz Addicted meeting? I need to go. ASAP.

Anonymous said...

oh shit.
i need medical help
x)

Dahlia! said...

Soooo...does anyone wanna carpool to this meeting? x)

Unknown said...

I am holding the first official meeting at my place. Or wait, maybe Skype or oovoo and make this an online par-teh! Bring friends. Oh, and don't forget your funk. :P

<3

Ana Diegues said...

Oh my god!!! skype NAMA(Not Anonymus Mraz Addicted) meeting.. would be AWESOME!! hahahahahahaha

Viviane Luz said...

9 times yes. But, as John Mayer would say now, "I don't need no doctor, I tell ya now for my prescription to be filled: Only [s]Jason[/s] my baby's arms could ever take away this chill..."


<3

Patty Zc said...

Ill be waiting to hear when's gonna be the skype NAMA meeting, I might need it ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Holy shit. I'm a hardcore fan of Jason Mraz♥

Amrazing_Jen said...

Yep in need of the official meeting! Jam I think the first official meeting is Sept 27th at your place right? ;-)

Post a Comment